We believe in the importance of the family praying together, singing together, eating together, reading the Bible together, and having open discussions about life and Scripture. It takes many different forms, but it’s called family worship time. It will be one of the most important times in the life of your family. Here are some tips and resources to help!
Books We Recommend
For Family Worship
- The Bible (Core Curriculum)
- Trial And Triumph – Stories From Church History – Hannula
- The Pilgrims Progress – Bunyan
- The Secret Church – Vernon
- Operation World – Johnstone (Praying for the Nations)
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
On The Family
- Discipleship In The Home – Friedman
- Family Proverbs Study – Swanson
- Shepherding A Child’s Heart – Tripp
Kid’s Bible-based Music
Do you have a family worship tip or resource? Contact Bobby Wilkinson.